Wow! Tomorrow is 2009. I can't believe that! What a year...
Well, our Christmas turned out nice. The boys really enjoyed what they got and we had snow (YEAH) so it made is seem even more like Christmas. But most of the snow is melted now. It warmed up the last few days and is melting the ice and snow. Which is fine. We still have some snow and it supposed to snow again. I really wanted to build a snowman with Damian but the snow has been so dry that we couldn't. My sister is coming from Connecticut tommorrow! I haven't seen her in over a year. So her and her boyfriend will be here for a few days. We will have all of our family together for a few days. Doesn't happen very often especially when 2 of them live out of state.

No comments:
Post a Comment